PRIVACY INFORMATION WEB SITE DATA
updated to the EU Reg 2016/679
(European regulation on the protection of personal data)
Where required by the EU Reg. 2016/679 the user’s consent will be required before proceeding with the processing of his personal data. If the user provides personal data of third parties, he must ensure that the communication of the data to AVANA SOCIETA ‘PER SHARES and the subsequent processing for the purposes specified in the privacy statement is in compliance with EU Reg. 2016/679 and applicable legislation.
2) Extreme identification of the data controller
HAVANA COMPANY FOR SHARES, COURSE VITTORIO EMANUELE, 229 00186 ROME TEL 06/45475248 AVANA_SRL@PEC.IT
3) Type of data processed
The visit and consultation of the Site do not generally involve the collection and processing of personal data of the user except for navigation data and cookies as specified below. In addition to the so-called “navigation data” (see below), personal data voluntarily provided by the user may be processed when the latter interacts with the functionality of the Website or asks to use the services offered on the Website. In compliance with the Privacy Code, AVANA SOCIETA ‘PER ACTIONS could also collect the personal data of the user from third parties in the performance of its business.
4) Cookies and browsing data
Technical cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of a website and to allow user navigation; without them the user may not be able to view the pages correctly or use some services.
Profiling cookies have the task of creating user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user during navigation.
Cookies can also be classified as:
_ “session” cookies, which are deleted immediately when the browser is closed; _ “persistent” cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to a site facilitating authentication operations for the user;
_ “own” cookies, generated and managed directly by the manager of the website on which the user is browsing;
_ “third-party” cookies, generated and managed by parties other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing.
5) Cookies used on the site
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
• own, session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow navigation on the Site, for purposes of internal security and system administration;
• third-party, session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow the user to use multimedia elements present on the Site, such as images and videos;
• third-party cookies, persistent, used by the Site to send statistical information to the Google Analytics system, through which AVANA SOCIETA ‘PER AZIONI can perform statistical analysis of accesses / visits to the site. The cookies used exclusively pursue statistical purposes and collect information in the form aggregate. Through a pair of cookies, one of which persistent and the other of session (with expiration at the end of the browser), Google Analytics also saves a register with the start times of the visit to the Site and exit from it. You can prevent Google from tracking data through cookies and the subsequent processing of data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in from the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
• cookie third parties, persistent, used by the Site to include in its pages the buttons of some social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Google+). By selecting one of these buttons, the user can publish on his personal page of the relative social-network the contents of the web page of the site he is visiting
6) How to disable cookies in browsers
Internet Explorer To block cookies click on the gear icon at the top right and select Internet Options from the menu that appears. In the window that opens, select the Privacy tab and click on the Advanced button. At this point, put the check mark next to Replace automatic handling of cookies and select the option Block both under the words Cookies of websites and under the heading of third-party cookies
Firefox To disable cookies in Mozilla Firefox, click on the Menu button located at the top right and select the Options item from the menu that appears. In the window that opens, go to the Privacy tab, set the History settings drop-down menu to Use custom settings and uncheck the option Accept cookies from sites. On the other hand, if you want to block cookies only for third-party sites, set the Accept third-party cookies drop-down menu to Never.
Safari If you are using a Mac, select the Preferences item from the Safari menu (top left), going to the Privacy tab and putting the check mark next to the Always block.
7) Storage of personal data
Personal data are stored and processed through IT systems owned by AVANA SOCIETA ‘PER ACTIONS managed by AVANA SOCIETA’ PER SHARES or by third-party suppliers of technical services;
8) Purposes and methods of treatment
AVANA SOCIETA ‘PER AZIONI may process the user’s personal data for the following purposes: use by users of services and functionalities present on the Website, management of requests and reports from their users, sending of newsletters, management of applications received through the Website.
Personal data are processed electronically and entered into the company information system in full compliance with EU Reg. 2016/679, including security and confidentiality profiles, and based on principles of correctness and lawfulness of processing. In accordance with EU Reg. 2016/679, the data are kept and stored for 10 years.
9) Security and quality of personal data
AVANA SOCIETA ‘PER ACTIONS undertakes to protect the security of the user’s personal data and complies with the security provisions of the applicable law in order to avoid data loss, illegitimate or illegal use of data and unauthorized access to the same, with particular reference to the Technical Disciplinary regarding minimum security measures. Moreover, the information systems and computer programs used by AVANA SOCIETA ‘PER SHARES are configured in such a way as to minimize the use of personal and identifying data; these data are processed only for the achievement of the specific purposes from time to time pursued. AVANA SOCIETA ‘PER AZIONI uses a variety of advanced security technologies and procedures to promote the protection of users’ personal data; for example, personal data is stored on secure servers located in places with secure and controlled access. The user can help AVANA SOCIETA ‘PER ACTIONS to update and keep correct their personal data communicating any changes related to their address, their qualification, contact information, etc.
10) Scope of communication and access to data
Your personal data may be communicated to:
• all the subjects to whom the right of access to such data is recognized by virtue of regulatory provisions;
• to our collaborators, employees, as part of their duties;
• to all natural and / or legal persons, public and / or private, when the communication is necessary or functional for the performance of our activity and in the manner and for the purposes illustrated above;
11) Nature of provision of personal data
The provision of some personal data by the user is mandatory to allow the Company to manage communications, requests received by the user or to contact the user himself to respond to his request. This type of data is marked with an asterisk symbol [*] and in this case the conferment is mandatory to allow the Company to follow up on the request which, in default, can not be processed. On the contrary, the collection of other data not marked with an asterisk is optional: failure to provide data will not entail any consequences for the user.
The provision of personal data by the user for marketing purposes, is optional and the refusal to provide them will have no consequence. The consent given for marketing purposes is intended to be extended to the sending of communications carried out through automated and traditional methods and / or contact means, as exemplified above.
12) Rights of the interested party
According to the Regulations (articles 15-22) the interested party can exercise the following rights towards the data controller / data controller:
• Right of Access: The data subject has the right to access personal data concerning him / her that are being processed in order to check whether his / her personal data are treated in accordance with the law.
• Right of Rectification: The interested party has the right to obtain the correction of any inaccurate or incomplete information about himself, in order to guarantee the accuracy of such information according to the purposes of the processing.
• Right to Cancellation: The data subject has the right to request that the data owner delete his information and no longer process the data
• Treatment Restriction Right: The data subject has the right to request that the data controller limits the processing of his data.
• Right to data portability: The data subject has the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable form by automatic device and to transmit this data to another data controller.
Right to object to processing: The data subject has the right to object to the processing of data in the cases provided for by the GDPR, at any time and without having to justify its decision.
• Right not to be the subject of automated decision-making processes: The data subject has the right not to be subjected to a decision based exclusively on an automated processing of his data, including profiling, which he produces in the legal effects on him or similar way on his person.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
13) Revocation of consent to treatment
If the treatment is based on consent, pursuant to art. 7 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the revocation, by sending an email with the subject “REVOCATION OF CONSENT” to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
If you would like more information on the processing of your personal data, or exercise the rights referred to in paragraph 12), you can send an email to the following email address:: firstname.lastname@example.org Before you can provide, or change any information , you may need to verify your identity and answer some questions. An answer will be provided as soon as possible.